How do I edit a dialog page, checklistbox

Hi, I have an existing report with a dialog page. On it is a checklist box, and I need to edit and change then checklist box.

I cannot get into it. If I select it and 2x click I am just redirected to the code page.

any assistance will be great!

Comments

• edited April 2019
    Open report with editor. Editor has property window, you can click an object and change its properties.
    In property window there is an items property witch you can edit items.
  • edited 9:10AM
    mertcannn_ wrote: »
    Open report with editor. Editor has property window, you can click an object and change its properties.
    In property window there is an items property witch you can edit items.
    Thank you I have in meantime found the place in the editor: Click on Items and the 3 ... Tstrings - this opens the text box in which then list can be edited.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.