CoreCompat.System.Drawing + .NET Core 2.2 (System.Drawing) conflict

Hi!

Im migrating a .NET 4.6 app to .NET Core 2.2 and I found a problem using the FastReport.Core on it.

Since ASP.NET Core 2.2 already has System.Drawing, when I add reference to FastReport.Core and try to use the type "Image" on my application it shows:
Error	CS0433	The type 'Image' exists in both 'CoreCompat.System.Drawing, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' and 'System.Drawing.Common, Version=4.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'

Is there a way to fix this? I already tried to force reference the type using "System.Drawing.Image" on code but since both libraries implement it on the same namespace, it shows the same error and I couldn't find a way to work around this issue.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.