Hide barcode with empty text

ameame
edited 1:30PM in FastReport VCL
How can I simply hide a barcode, that has no text? Currently without text it will say "invalid Barcode" and reset to a default text.
Is there an option HideIfNoData like in .Net?

Comments

• LurkingKiwiLurkingKiwi Wellington, New Zealand
    edited 1:30PM
    ame wrote: »
    How can I simply hide a barcode, that has no text? Currently without text it will say "invalid Barcode" and reset to a default text.
    Is there an option HideIfNoData like in .Net?
    In an OnBeforePrint or OnAfterData handler you can set Visible to false; I think this needs the Pro version.
  • ameame
    edited 1:30PM
    In an OnBeforePrint or OnAfterData handler you can set Visible to false; I think this needs the Pro version.
    Yes, scripting is an option, but I was hoping for a simpler solution. An empty data field is a common case that should not require custom scripting.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.