The procedure entry point "@Frxclass@TfrxReport@PrepareScript$qqrv" was not found in

We used FastReport 4 before.
Recently I decided to install FastReport 5.
The entire installation went smoothly.
But every time, when I start Delphi I have a message few times
The procedure entry point "@Frxclass@TfrxReport@PrepareScript$qqrv"; was not found in the DLL "frx14.bpl".
So I uninstalled FastReport 5, found all frx* files and deleted them.
I've reinstalled FastReport 5, but I still have this message.
I tried to reinstall the packages with recompile.exe file and *14.dpk packages in LIBD14 directory.
Please note, my application compiles correctly, the fr3 templates edition and printouts also work, but I would like to fix this problem.

Compiled on Windows XP and Delphi 2010.

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 8:53AM
    I am not familiar with the Delphi 2010 environment (having leapt from Delphi 7/8 to XE7, and gone on to Seattle, Tokyo and Rio [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ), so this may not be helpful... Have you checked the Library Path? We've had situations in the past where obsolete paths remain in the search list after a new edition is installed, and its path has been added at the end. Cheers, Paul[/img]
  • edited 8:53AM
    Yes, I have checked Library Path. Old Fastreport path is removed.
    I also renamed FastReport 4 directory.
  • LurkingKiwiLurkingKiwi Wellington, New Zealand
    edited 8:53AM
    Have you also checked in your Windows directories? On my Win 10 X64 system, I have FR bpl files in \Windows\SysWOW64. If (as is common) there are installation issues with permissions and file ownership, you may still have an old one lurking there confusing the issue.
  • edited 8:53AM
    previously I've deleted all frx* files.
    But now I have found frcd14.bpl file.
    That was the reason.
    So, problem solved.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.