How do I fix, "Canvas Does not Allow Drawing"

edited 3:51PM in FastReport 3.0
Hi, whenever I try to use my application on a client's computer I get the error message "Canvas Does not Allow Drawing." This happens only when I try to print a Report using fastreport 3. I use InstallShield and have included all fastreport libraries.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• edited 3:51PM
    mark1 wrote: »
    Hi, whenever I try to use my application on a client's computer I get the error message "Canvas Does not Allow Drawing." This happens only when I try to print a Report using fastreport 3. I use InstallShield and have included all fastreport libraries.

I know this is VERY old post, but thought I would just advise as it is the only valid page on the subject when doing a search on Google. It seems that your c: drive needs to have a temp folder, in order for the canvas to be drawn, there must be read&write permissions on the folder too.
    Yo Yo wrote: »
    Yo Yo wrote: »

I know this is VERY old post, but thought I would just advise as it is the only valid page on the subject when doing a search on Google. It seems that your c: drive needs to have a temp folder, in order for the canvas to be drawn, there must be read&write permissions on the folder too.

This is VERY old post, but still actual. It is important to have some default printer on your system - but NOT Fax!
    This is a very old post but have helped me lot.
    The only thing I needed to do was to run RAD Studio XE2 as Administrator.
    All fixed!

Thank you
    this post is helping confused computer users since 2006!
    long live the post !
    The post is not dead! Long live the post!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.