remove "Edit page" button in the preview mode

serifelsenserifelsen Unknown
edited 10:31PM in FastReport .NET
Hi

i want to remove "Edit page" button in the preview mode because this button allows user to edit data. (FastReport .NET)

thanks in advance

Comments

• serifelsenserifelsen Unknown
    edited 10:31PM
    serifelsen wrote: »
    Hi

i want to remove "Edit page" button in the preview mode because this button allows user to edit data. (FastReport .NET)

thanks in advance

i found the solution
    FastReport.Utils.Config.PreviewSettings.Buttons = PreviewButtons.All & ~PreviewButtons.Edit;
  • edited 10:31PM
    maaa diyerdin saa heyle diyerdim daaaaa
    Hi

thanks in advance

i found the solution
    FastReport.Utils.Config.PreviewSettings.Buttons = PreviewButtons.All & ~PreviewButtons.Edit;

Thank you, worked perfectly!
    qartal84 wrote: »
    maaa diyerdin saa heyle diyerdim daaaaa

Looool =)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.