2nd Page Option

I have a report which has just one page in it at the moment but I now need to include a 2nd Page in certain situations I was thinking of setting a report variable to flag the reports requiring the 2nd Page but am not sure how to enable or omit the 2nd Page from printing

Thanks

Comments

• edited 7:59AM
    IF (your certain siutaions true) THEN
    BEGIN
    page2.visible:=true;
    END
    ELSE
    BEGIN
    page2.visible:=false;
    END;

will do the trick but if you explain your conditions we could figure out more suitable way i guess.

I have a report which has just one page in it at the moment but I now need to include a 2nd Page in certain situations I was thinking of setting a report variable to flag the reports requiring the 2nd Page but am not sure how to enable or omit the 2nd Page from printing

Thanks
    Hi

Thanks this works fine I have placed the code in the OnStartReport event Is this the best place?

Mike

boakoms wrote: »
    BEGIN
    END
    ELSE
    BEGIN
    END;

will do the trick but if you explain your conditions we could figure out more suitable way i guess.

boakoms wrote: »

Thanks
    hello,

glad that it work for you. OnStartReport is ideal for this cause.

regards.
    Hi

Thanks this works fine I have placed the code in the OnStartReport event Is this the best place?

Mike

BEGIN
    END
    ELSE
    BEGIN
    END;

Thanks
    Hi All

I wonder if you can helpe stuck to navigate pages
    I've two queries generate Summary and Details on page1(SummmaryPage) and page2(DetailPage) respectively.
    If the 'Summarypage' generates 10 pages for example , if the summary for Invoice_123 print on page1 on (SummaryPAge) but the details for Invoice_123 generated on (DetailPage) page 11.
    I like to print Summary for Invoice_123 on Page1 and Detail on Page2 so user can see together Summary and Detail and print them.
    Currently user has to navidate from Page 1 to Page 11 , which is the pain
    Hope you can help me on that Thanks
    I appreciate ifyou can help me on that please asap
    Farhan
  • gpigpi
    edited 7:59AM
    Try to set TfrxReport.Dataset = MasterDataset, clear TfrxMasterData.Dataset with MasterDataset and set TfrxMasterData.RowCount = 1

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.