limit Number of rows on a report

hi

I would like to know if there is a way to limit rows printed on a report before is goes to the next page
For example if my dataset returns 10 rows. I would like to print 5 rows on page 1 and 5 rows on page 2.
My report is set to A4.

Thanks
Ettienne Du Plessis
Senior analyst
First National Battery
ettiend@battery.co.za

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 1:04PM
    See your email that came through to me from the yahoo
    force new page if line# is greater than a value.

;)
  • hi

I would like to know if there is a way to limit rows printed on a report before is goes to the next page
    For example if my dataset returns 10 rows. I would like to print 5 rows on page 1 and 5 rows on page 2.
    My report is set to A4.

in fastreport 2.33

Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    hi

My report is set to A4.
    in fastreport 2.33
    help me
    ashrafbadawi69@yahoo.com

Thanks
  • hi

My report is set to A4.
    in fastreport 2.33
    help me
    ashrafbadawi69@yahoo.com

Thanks
  • gpigpi
    edited 1:04PM
    hi

My report is set to A4.

in fastreport 2.33

Thanks
    Try to use TfrReport.OnManualBuild event. See a sample in the \Demos\Manual folder

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.