Fast Report 64 bits C++ Builder 10.3 Rio

If I create a new C++ project in Rad Studio Professional V 10.3 (Rio) and I add a TFrxReport Component, it compiles and runs in 32 bits. It works without any problem.
If I compile it in 64 bits i get the following messages:

Compiling v64.cbproj (Debug, Win64)
[ilink64 Error] Error: Unresolved external '_lseek' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\EMBARCADERO\STUDIO\20.0\LIB\WIN64\RELEASE\RTL.A|System.ZLib.o
Failed
Elapsed time: 00:00:09.0
Do I have to manually add a library?

Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 10:23PM
    wrote:
    If I create a new C++ project in Rad Studio Professional V 10.3 (Rio) and I add a TFrxReport Component, it compiles and runs in 32 bits. It works without any problem.
    If I compile it in 64 bits i get the following messages
    Works OK for me
  • gpigpi
    edited 10:23PM
    It looks like it only appears in C ++ Builder on x64, with the "Link with runtime packages" option turned off. It seems C++ Builder 10.3 error. Try to contact Embarcadero

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.