Endless page height

Hi,
We're using a thermal printer which can print over a meter in length (epson tmt-t88v usb).
I've upload the settings as png images which you can check.
The problem is not with the printer but the component is just cutting it in a4 size.
It's not important if I'm printing this with virtual pdf printer or actual printer or xps printer... all the same.
The report cut at a4 size and there's no 2. page.

This will happen in some version of v5 and carried to v6.
Can you please investigate...

Comments

• edited 7:21PM
    wshmstr wrote: »
    Hi,
    We're using a thermal printer which can print over a meter in length (epson tmt-t88v usb).
    I've upload the settings as png images which you can check.
    The problem is not with the printer but the component is just cutting it in a4 size.
    It's not important if I'm printing this with virtual pdf printer or actual printer or xps printer... all the same.
    The report cut at a4 size and there's no 2. page.

This will happen in some version of v5 and carried to v6.
    Can you please investigate...

This is not a problem of Fast reports but of the printer driver! If you use driver version 4, you have to open the "layout" tab, click "paper size" (default is "Roll Paper 80 x 297, hence A4), choose "user defined paper size" and type in your desired paper size. With driver version 5 you can directly choose "Roll Paper 80 x 3276 mm".

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.