Masterband text is printed out of the page margins and is cut off

edited November 2018 in FastReport VCL 5
I have 2 tfrxMemoView und a tfrxRichview fields in a masterband.
"KeepTogether" is activated in the masterband.

If the text of some records is longer then one page. The page break for a long text (> then one page ) is almost fine, but when the text in all fields has a length from 44 ( text is exactly one page long) until 77 lines (maybe it is not the number of lines, but the hight of the text) the page break is not made and the text is printed out of the page margin and is cut off. If the length of the text is greater then 77 lines (btw. the hight of 77 lines) then then page breaks are fine again and the text is printet completely on the following pages.

AllowSplit and Streched is activated in the masterband.

Has any one an idea why then page breaks aren't work properly only between the specific hight of the text?

Comments

• edited 10:26PM
    Has no one an idea?
    hello,
    could you check if wordwrap or charwrap option of memoview or richview is true or not ?
    regards.
    hsalz wrote: »
    Has no one an idea?
    boakoms wrote: »
    hello,
    could you check if wordwrap or charwrap option of memoview or richview is true or not ?
    regards.
    Has no one an idea?

Hello,
    in the memoview fields wordwrap ist enabled. In richview fields I can't find the option wordwarp or charwrap.
    The Fast-Report version is 5.1.1.

regards.
    hello,

if the problem cause of memoview try wordwrap option, it may work.
    if the problem cause of rich view try wyiwyg option off and try.

if both are wont work, can you add picture of the fault page break to the reply, so we can understand fully.

regards
    hello,
    regards.
    Has no one an idea?

Hello,
    in the memoview fields wordwrap ist enabled. In richview fields I can't find the option wordwarp or charwrap.

regards.
    I turned wysiwyg off on the richview, the hight of printed text has changed, but is still cut off.

Couriusly the Text is printed without cut off, if the position is on the first page.

Please find some screeshots of the printed text and the settings below.

regards and thanks for your help.

hello,

if the problem cause of memoview try wordwrap option, it may work.
    if the problem cause of rich view try wyiwyg option off and try.

if both are wont work, can you add picture of the fault page break to the reply, so we can understand fully.

regards
    hello,
    regards.
    Has no one an idea?

Hello,

regards.

hello,

can you check richview sterch option. if its 'strech to max height' then change it to strech.

also i am confused about one point (in design mode) which is Positionsdaten.beschreibung shouldnt be seen like that cause the rich view height is too low.

if nothing works, just create a new report and copy paste from old report to new. --> this saved me a few times before

i cant think of anything else.

regards.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.