Differences bettween 6.1 to 6.1.13 (PDF Export=

Hi all... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> I have updated from 6.1 to 6.1.13. The PDF export is different![/img]>i have:
frxPDFExport (picture 1)

Export 6.1 (picture 2)
Export 6.1.13 (picture 3)

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I think the Fonts are more bold then 6.1...[/img]>

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 7:20PM
    Try to use latest FR 6.1.15
  • edited 7:20PM
    Hi... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> At the moment...never change a running system.[/img]> I take it if i have time...
  • edited October 2018
    Hi... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> The same error in 6.2...[/img]:angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> I switched back to 6.1." alt="> I switched back to 6.1." />
  • gpigpi
    Try to use latest FR 6.2.1 - some fixes for Calibry font was made
  • edited October 2018
    Hi...

I use only Arial... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> PS: The content comes from a RTF Field. The Fonts are embedded.[/img]
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    gpi wrote: »
    Try to use latest FR 6.2.1
    just a word of warning.

v6.2.1 "retires" the (mis-spelt) property DisableMultiCharGliph** and you will get errors upgrading any existing Reports that use the PDF Export component. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Cheers, Paul ** Yes it is[/img]Gliph and not Glyph. I assume something got lost in transliteration.
  • edited 7:20PM
    Hi... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> you have a solution?[/img]
  • gpigpi
    Send report template (fr3) and prepared report (fp3) to support@fast-report.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.