PDF Export - Memo with html tags

sunsun Poland
edited 9:12AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi,
in pdf export filter, when exporting memo with AllowHtmTag flag set to true, it exports as a bitmap.
Is anybody resolve that problem?

Comments

• edited 9:12AM
    sun wrote: »
    Hi,
    in pdf export filter, when exporting memo with AllowHtmTag flag set to true, it exports as a bitmap.
    Is anybody resolve that problem?

I have also noticed that the size of generated PDF increases exponentially with the number or html tags.

For example I have a report that displays about 250 records. Without html tags the PDF has about 50k.
    However, if I add the html tag bold field the PDF size increases to 1 MB !!!

Of course this is a trivial example and I have set the font property to Bold for that field to avoid using html tags but there are situations when we need to use the HTML tags.

This definitively should be fixed.
    valos wrote: »
    This definitively should be fixed.

I was it fixed ?
    I have the same problem.
  • gpigpi
    edited 9:12AM
    Yes, it was fixed in the FR 6 VCL
    Nice Post. FB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.