Parameters type datatable

loubet_danloubet_dan Mexico
edited 4:44AM in FastReport .NET
Hello everyone, I have a table-like function that receives in its parameters a table type created by user, this in sql works very well, I only fill the table and pass it as a parameter to the table function, and this serves as a wildcard for create any report just fill the datatable and I would pass it to the report as parameter and already there in the report designer I create the query that I want based on that table function that only has the id's that I want, in theory everything is fine but I want pass a datatable as a parameter to the report and not as a registered table, will it be possible?

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.