RTF export

edited 2:58PM in FastReport 3.0
I used FR3.05, win2000 and office2000. If I try to export to RTF-format it makes the file. If I try to view it and starts Word, it takes a long time and only gives garbage, no pictures and words gives error message that there are problems with table contents ? What's happening here ? I used your demo-program for CS.

Comments

• edited 2:58PM
    I also tried WYSIWYG on/off but this makes no difference.
    Does nobody has tested this or no problems ?
    It seems to work fine with Word 2002/Word 2003 but not with Word 2000.

Vasile
    Alex, could you please check this and solve this problems,

Thankx
    I think that I can conclude that support is only given for the latest and newest software, not for older versions of Windows and Office. Too bad, it works with FR2.53 so for the moment I will keep using this. Sorry, it could be so nice.
    Hi I had same problem a I found solution for me :
    I had to delete all TfrxRichViews and add them again. Text from TfrxRichView a copied into Clipboard CTRL+C, then I deleted old TfrxRichView, add it from panel in FR3 and then I pasted text from clipboard.
    After I did it for all of my TfrxRichViews in report, RTF export works well.
    any news about this issue? any chance to fixit soon?

I already tried with office 2003 and the result is the same.

adolfo
    FR3.06 has fixed RTF export. Now it works with Office2000 too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.