PageFooter1 on the last page

PageFooter1 on the last page

The page footer should appear only on the last page, I hacked with a right-click "Print on the last page", now he prints everything just not on the last page.
Sometimes nothing comes, sometimes it prints on the second page (from 3 pages)
What do I have to do?

Also tried: OnBeforePrint
PageFooter1.visible: = <Page> = <TotalPages #>;
Unfortunately, no success.
With all combinations, with the hacking "Print on the last page" Without or only print on the first page, with both with no ... all without success

PageFooter1 auf der letzten seite

Der Seitenfu?? sollte nur auf der letzten Seite erscheinen, dazu habe ich mit einem Rechtsklick "Auf letzter Seite drucken" angehackt, jetzt druckt er alles nur nicht auf der letzten Seite.
Manchmal kommt nichts, manchmal wird auf der zweiten Seite gedruckt (von 3 Seiten)

Was muss ich tun?

Auch schon versucht: OnBeforePrint
PageFooter1.visible := <Page> = <TotalPages#>;
leider auch keinen erfolg.
Mit allen Kombinationen, mit dem Hacken "Auf letzter Seite drucken" Ohne oder nur auf erster seite drucken, mit beiden mit keinen... alles ohne erfolg

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 11:39PM
    G'day,.

Have you tried using a ReportFooter instead of the PageFooter?

Tsch??ss, Paul
  • edited September 2018
    Thanks for the answer.

the only thing I found in Help on ReportFooter is that you can not put it on a sub report.
    I have the following bands to choose from:

Danke f??r die Antwort.

das einzige was ich in der Hilfe ??ber ReportFooter gefunden habe ist das man diesen nicht auf einen Unter Report legen kann.
    folgende B?¤nder hab ich zur Auswahl:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.