Record based PictureView in Page header doesn't work.

al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
edited 1:37AM in FastReport VCL 5
I have tried 6 ways to Sunday trying to have the Tfrxpictureview image in the Page header change based on the masterdata dataset information on a 1 record per page report. At best I can get the image to appear on the first page but it is blank on all the rest of the pages of the report. Regular memotext fields populate as expected. The pictureview is the sender 1 time when creating the report. If I move the pictureview do the masterdata band it shows the image on every row. How can I get the image to display on all page of the report.

Even trying to set the filelink property before preparing the report fails to show the image.

I am running FastReport VCL pro 5.8.6
Delphi 10.2
32bit Windows VCL application.

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 1:37AM
    One question to start: Have you set the Report to "double pass"?

Cheers, Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.