Starting detail records on same line as the master

I want to print a recipe with the Step Number, Amount, Ingredient, and Step Prep all on the same line. A recipe has 1 or more steps where each step has a step number and step preparation, the step preparation may be many lines in length. There nay be one or more amounts and ingredients per step. I can get the step number and step preparation starting on one line and the amount and ingredient beginning one line below the step number and step preparation line. I have accomplished this in both "Master-Detail" and "Group" approaches. But I cannot figure out a way to get all data items to begin on the same line. Can anyone help me!

step Number

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 6:03AM
    Use TfrxSubreport to show detail data on the TfrxMasterData

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.