Image AutoZoom

Hallo,
i have create a fastreport report on windows with FastReport.NET. The same Report does work on FastReport.Mono because of Image AutoZoom is not working. i search i the source code and found

src/FastReport.Mono/PictureObject.cs

case PictureBoxSizeMode.Zoom:
/*float kx = drawRect.Width / imageWidth;
float ky = drawRect.Height / imageHeight;
if (kx < ky)
rect.Height = imageHeight * kx;
else
rect.Width = imageWidth * ky;
rect.Offset(
(Width * e.ScaleX - rect.Width) / 2,
(Height * e.ScaleY - rect.Height) / 2);*/
break;

i have remove the block comment, recompile and all works.

Comments

• edited 7:01AM
    Hallo,
    I have found a bug in your code (not my code)! Have anyone interrest in this ?????? That is really bad.
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 7:01AM
    If you believe you have found a bug in the Product, you should raise a Support Ticket, providing as much supporting information as possible.

https://support.fast-report.com/users/sign_in

Ideally you should create a minimal example that clearly replicates the problem.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.