Could not compile unit 'frxCtrls.pas'

Comments

• edited 11:18PM
    soho wrote:
    Can't Recompile FastReport 3.05 in D5

Error:
    Undeclared identifier: 'FalseTYPE_FONTTYPE'
    Could not compile unit 'frxCtrls.pas'
    Did u solved it? If so, may u explain to me how? thanx!!
    This is because somebody at FastReport Co. simply replace all the code on this file and changed the word True with False, so the original var was TRUETYPE_FONTTYPE and become FalseTRUE_FONTTYPE, so you can change this and the error disappear.
    The main problem is that some other name vars where changed and when you try to recompile the source code to fit your needs, such as the version of TeeChart, it raises some exceptions and erros such as "protection faults" and/or "access violation errors".
    Personaly FastReport is one of the best report tool generator for Delphi, with this new version 3.05 this report tool become unstable with undesired results. As developer we can program serious projects because in some cases the results could become uncertain, so what can we do with it?
    What happen with the technical staff?
    or is a way to avoid piracy, because some people who purchase the original version don??t have this problems.
    I bought my own version and I don??t have this problems, but when I tryed to use the piracy version all this become real.
    This change ( ':= True' to ':= False') was made in the 'fake' FR3 installation - especially for peoples who likes warez. If you are registered user, get the official release from our website through your customer panel.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.