FastReport FMX OSX problem

edited 4:25AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi,

i have a report with an frxDBDataset and a query, which report is running perfect with target platform Win32

The same report with OSX target platform, produces the error "frxDBDataset1 is not connected to data and as i can see in designer, at data tree, the dataset does not have fields.

Of course i made a simple software with one form , one connection, one report and runs perfect on Win32 and OSX.

But if the software contains multiple forms, where in the main form i define the database and in another form i have the printouts, i have the problem with OSX

Do you have any idea ?

Minas

Comments

• edited 4:25AM
    Minas wrote: »
    Hi,

i have a report with an frxDBDataset and a query, which report is running perfect with target platform Win32

The same report with OSX target platform, produces the error "frxDBDataset1 is not connected to data and as i can see in designer, at data tree, the dataset does not have fields.

Of course i made a simple software with one form , one connection, one report and runs perfect on Win32 and OSX.

But if the software contains multiple forms, where in the main form i define the database and in another form i have the printouts, i have the problem with OSX

Do you have any idea ?

Minas

After searching 2 days i found that when i delete the line
    {$R *.Macintosh.fmx MACOS}
    from the main unit
    the report can connect to the program and takes the datasets and the fields.

The line
    {$R *.Macintosh.fmx MACOS}
    produced when i change the view in the IDE to OSX Desktop.

In case it is helpful to someone !

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.