Hide series selection bar on TeeChart

edited May 2018 in FastReport VCL
Dear FastReport Team.
Hello, This is JH Jang.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 5:44AM
    FR Designer - menu View - Editors configurator - TfrxChartView - TfrxInPlaceChartEditor - Visibility = [evDesigner]
  • edited 5:44AM
    gpi wrote: »
    FR Designer - menu View - Editors configurator - TfrxChartView - TfrxInPlaceChartEditor - Visibility = [evDesigner]
    Thank you >

Hello gpi,

I setting a TfrxInPlaceChartEdtor = [], and in FR Designer the series selection bar does not work anymore.
  • gpigpi
    Do you use latest FR 6.1?
  • edited May 2018
    Um... Its version is may 6.0, the installer has the name is fr6_0_12_all_pro.exe.
    And I will try the latest version of 6.1 today.

Thank you for the reply.

Hello gpi,

I tested the FR 6.1, but the issue is still reproduced.
    Could you advise me?
  • gpigpi
    wrote:
    Could you advise me?
    No, I can't. This works for me. Send your report template (fr3) to support@fast-report.com
    Could you advise me?
    No, I can't. This works for me. Send your report template (fr3) to support@fast-report.com

I sent an email. Please review it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.