Errors after install

edited April 2018 in FastReport VCL
Hello,

i have newly installed FastReport VCL 6 Standard (6.0.10) with Delphi 10.2.3, library path is set to C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReport 6 VCL Standard\LIBD25.

After installing i have recompiled all packages with the recompile wizard (x32).

Now, when i start Delphi, i get two error messages regarding missing FR-Packages (see attached images).

The missing packages are "dclfslBX25.bpl" and "dclfrxBX25.bpl".

It seems to me that somewhere there is an typing error in the package name, should be "dclfslDBX25.bpl" and "dclfrxDBX25.bpl".

How can i correct this?

Best regards

Frank

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 6:44PM
    G'day Frank,

Those file names look like they contain "IBX" to me. Did you select the Interbase option in the recompile? Do you have Interbase installed?

Tsch??ss, Paul
  • edited 6:44PM
    Hello Paul,

thank you for your answer.

No, i don't have selected the Interbase Option and i don't have Interbase installed.

Just used the "Recompile all packages" Option.

Best Regards
    Frank
  • gpigpi
    edited 6:44PM
    wrote:
    No, i don't have selected the Interbase Option and i don't have Interbase installed.
    Just press Nein button to disable loading of FR for IBX packages

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.