Clipboard access?

Using 5.6.12 with Tokyo Update 3

I've been getting complaints how users can't select/copy anything from the preview.

They have to export out to a PDF then open that, and can select/copy. A bit cumbersome if gotta do this a few dozen times a day.

1) Am I just missing something or this just not totally doable at all? You can do a FIND while in preview, but you can't select/copy.

2) If #1 is just never gonna happen, in the script code, can I have a Tfrxmemo where user clicks on it and hits the "onPreviewClick" event
that I can do like "Memo1.copytoclipboard" ... which i checked and does not exist.

The complaint I keep getting is "Well, Crystal reports let me do it"

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 9:06AM
    Have you considered upgrading to FRv6.0?

Select and Copy "happened" during the Beta Testing [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Cheers, Paul[/img]
  • edited 9:06AM
    Polomint wrote: »
    Have you considered upgrading to FRv6.0?

Select and Copy "happened" during the Beta Testing [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Cheers, Paul[/img]

Oooooooh.... really....

Well.. I guess it is time to upgrade then >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.