OLE Character Spacing

Hello,

We are using a word document in Fastreport, witch a TfrxOleView. Here is a template "Foo.doc" in attachment. We can see that when we display the report, the character spacing is not ok (see "OLE Character Spacing.png"). We are developping on Windows 7 and on this platform the display is ok (the spacing is normal like in the word document), but on Windows Xp it appears as in the attachment. Word version is 2010. Can you reproduce the issue and do you have a solution please?
Cheers

Comments

• edited 11:02PM
    bruchr79 wrote: »
    Hello,

We are using a word document in Fastreport, witch a TfrxOleView. Here is a template "Foo.doc" in attachment. We can see that when we display the report, the character spacing is not ok (see "OLE Character Spacing.png"). We are developping on Windows 7 and on this platform the display is ok (the spacing is normal like in the word document), but on Windows Xp it appears as in the attachment. Word version is 2010. Can you reproduce the issue and do you have a solution please?
    Cheers

Actually, this doesn't concern FastReport. I could see the same behavior by pasting a copy of the Word content in Paint.
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 11:02PM
    bruchr79 wrote: »
    Actually, this doesn't concern FastReport. I could see the same behavior by pasting a copy of the Word content in Paint.
    Thanks for the update. I hope you find a solution [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Cheers, Paul[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.