[dcc32 Fatal Error] fs_isysrtti.pas(26)

edited 9:05AM in FastReport VCL
I'm trying to compile a Delphi datasnap server who must create a pdf exporting it from fastreport. When I try to compile it I get the error [dcc32 Fatal Error] fs_isysrtti.pas(26).
I'm using Delphi 10.2 update 2 and I've tried with FastReports that comes with Embarcadero and with the FR 6.0 Trial Version.

Comments

• edited 9:05AM
    I have the same problem on XE8 with FastReport 6 Standard:
    Error F2063: Could not compile used unit 'fs_isysrtti.pas'

Delphi 10.2.3 seems to work.
  • gpigpi
    edited 9:05AM
    Run XE8 with "Run as administrator" option or set full permissions for all users for FR's LibD22 folder
    gpi wrote: »
    Run XE8 with "Run as administrator" option or set full permissions for all users for FR's LibD22 folder

I've already done this, but there's no difference.
  • gpigpi
    It should work
    gpi wrote: »
    It should work
    No, it does not > 2018_04_18_14_33_42_BFWMain_Delphi_XE8_u_DBModule.png
  • gpigpi
    It should work if you really set full permissions for all users for FR's LibD22 folder. If you just say - it may not work
    With Delphi 10.2.2 and Fast Report 6 Trial it does not compile. Even running Rad Studio as administrator and assigning all rights to all users in FR LibD25 directory.
    I doesn't seem to be a right problem in FRLIB25 directory, the error message says

[dcc32 Fatal Error] fs_isysrtti.pas(26): F2613 Unit 'Dialogs' not found.
  • gpigpi
    JorgeM
    This is another error. Check your IDE's Library Path and Browsing Path - add path to Delphi's Dialogs.dcu

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.