Bands off the bottom of the page

When I create a report with many bands, I cannot see the bands in the designer because they are shown off the bottom of the page.

This doesn't make sense. The bands print fine, on their own pages if necessary.

Why are they hidden in design view? At design time, there is no pagination...that only exists when the report is rendered. Why pretend that there is pagination at design time, hiding the bands I need to work on?

Comments

• edited 10:32PM
    Hello jim,

Go to File Menu > Page Settings > Other Settings there is an option 'Endless Page Height' will do the trick for you.

boakoms.
    jim88888 wrote: »
    When I create a report with many bands, I cannot see the bands in the designer because they are shown off the bottom of the page.

This doesn't make sense. The bands print fine, on their own pages if necessary.

Why are they hidden in design view? At design time, there is no pagination...that only exists when the report is rendered. Why pretend that there is pagination at design time, hiding the bands I need to work on?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.