Why FR6 do not use SSL Post - new

Unfortunatelly I can't send mail by SMTP using FR6 I use Delphi 10.1 Update 2. I know I must undefine line

//
Use INDY for e-mail export
{$DEFINE USE_INDY}
//
Use INDY 9 instead of 10 for save filters
// comment these lines if you have indy 10 on Delphi 7

What else I can do to send SSL email ? Recompile.exe do not allow me to change dir. It is not enabled.
In my program I have two libraries libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll

Miroslaw Rogula

Comments

• edited 1:54AM
    The Problem was solved by installing Delphi again.
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 1:54AM
    mr_flash wrote: »
    The Problem was solved by installing Delphi again.
    I would be interested in hearing an explanation for the necessity of this solution!

I realise that to some extent we pay the price of the openness of the platform, but installation of successive editions of FastReport (and FastCube) is messy enough without the need to reinstall Delphi itself...

Cheers, Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.