Why FR6 do not use SSL Post

I am very disappointed that FR6 does not use SSL when sending mail. This causes that this feature is practically useless because all mail servers practically use it.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 6:04AM
    Recompile FR with Indy support (uncomment {$DEFINE USE_INDY} in the frx.inc)
  • edited 6:04AM
    Ok but now when I try to email pdf I get information "Software caused connection abort (10053) when I use SMIP but whem I use MAPI it send this mail.

• edited 6:04AM
    mr_flash wrote: »
    Ok but now when I try to email pdf I get information "Software caused connection abort (10053) when I use SMIP but whem I use MAPI it send this mail.

the problem resulted from the confusion of the FR5 and FR6 libraries. After uninstalling all libraries and Delphi and reinstalling - I can send SSL mail without a problem. I would be good to to wite in manual what bpl files FR is creating.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.