Dynamic Fields in Report

Hi good day

help, please there is a way to make a dynamic report, I mean, I have a report with 2 subreports in one of these there are fields that can be in the report or not, that is, they can be in the report if they have data if No Keep in mind, my doubt would be if the report can be configured so that if some fields of a subreport are empty, they will not be printed, because if they are left invisible, there will be a blank space and I need to join 2 subreports

Thanks

Comments

• edited March 2018
    sounds like inner join, filter it with query, only valid records were being sent to the report
  • edited 7:24PM
    ipong wrote: »
    sounds like inner join, filter it with query, only valid records were being sent to the report

ok Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.