How to keep the BarCode end space character?

Hi all,

I added a BarCode control, using Code128 encoding, I found that when the bar code string ends with the space character, the space character will be deleted by FastReport. How can I keep the space character at the end of the bar code?

I expect :
> "755 F1260045 "
FR generates : -> "755 F1260045"

Thanks

Comments

• edited 2:27PM
    ipong wrote: »
    Thanks!
    --"To print the barcode representing a space symbol in Code 128 Fonts, use ASCII 194 instead of ASCII 32."

I tried to use ASCII 194 instead of ASCII 32,the sample code is as follows:
        private void Page1_StartPage(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
          Barcode3.Text= String.Format("755 F1260045{0}", (char)194);
        }

However, the report shows an error...
    Invalid character in input code

There is no problem with the space symbol in the middle of the string, only the space at the end is not handled correctly.
    there is 'trim' property, set it to false. i've checked with Aspose BarCodeReader and >
  • edited February 2018
    ipong wrote: »
    there is 'trim' property, set it to false. i've checked with Aspose BarCodeReader and >
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Great, I'm pretty excited to see this property name, and that's what I need! However, this attribute is not seen in my version (Fr.net v2017.1). I just downloaded the latest version (Fr.net v2018.1), and I did solve my problem with this setting. I'm not sure which version of this property was added to, and I think the next issue to be addressed is to update my FR authorization.[/img]
    Version 2017.4
    [Engine]
    + Trim property has been added for linear barcodes

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.