[dcc32 fatal error] fs_isysrtti.pas(621): F2051 Unit fs_iinterpreter was compiled with a different v

I have just updated from RADStudio 10.1 Berlin Update 2 Anniversary Edition to RADStudio 10.2.2 Tokyo Architect Version through the Embarcadero Developer Network. I have also ran the FastReport VCL for RADStudio, Delphi,C++Builder 10.2.Tokyo update. Now when I compile any programme that includes FastReport 5.0 components I get the following error message:
[dcc32 Fatal Error] fs_isysrtti.pas(621): F2051 Unit fs_iinterpreter was compiled with a different version of fs_isysrtti.TfsSysFunctions

What, if anything have I done wrong and how can I fix it so it runs?
Any help would be welcomed.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 10:26PM
    Uninstall FR, install it again and remove all pas files from FR's LibD25 folder
  • edited 10:26PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Uninstall FR, install it again and remove all pas files from FR's LibD25 folder

gpi, I did as you suggested and the error message does not come up anymore so thank you for your help. However a new one has appeared.
    [dcc32 Fatal Error]CMA.dpr(84)F2613 Unit frxDBSet not found. What do I do now?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.