3 subreports side by side

edited December 2017 in FastReport .NET
Hello everyone!

I have a following problem. I am trying to create report with a list of rooms and their status (clean or dirty). As I want it to fit on one page only I have created 3 sub reports - each with different filter condition (based on the room number - less than 40, between 40 and 80, larger than 80) and placed them next to each other on the same data band.

First pic

However, when I generate the report the second and third subreport are generated on second and third page respectively. Can somebody advise me what I am doing wrong?

Second pic

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• edited 9:48PM
    Try right-clicking on each subreport and turn on Print on Parent.

This may or may not work but I am sure I once needed to do this when working with multiple subreports on the same band.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.