How to tell if a group header is repeated?

Mark ElderMark Elder SD, USA
edited 1:26PM in FastReport VCL 5
I have a group header that should look different if it is repeated for the same group. For example, I want to add a label that says "continued..." on the second page, but it should not print on the first page of the group.

How can I tell if a group header is being repeated on a second (or additional) page?

It looks like the .Net version has a .RepeatedBand property that can be checked. Is there something equivalent for VCL?

Also, it looks like the .Net version has an extra PrintOn property. Does VCL have anything like that?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 1:26PM
    Modify TfrxGroupHeader content in the TfrxGroupHeader.OnAfterPrint event, restore it in the TfrxGroupFooter.OnBeforePrint event

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.