Nested subReports with PrintOnParent

Hello,

I'm trying to make a report, where i need to make 2 nested subreports, but i need both to have PrintOnParent.

DataBand1 -> subreport1 -> subreport2

But for some reason when i activate the property on both, the data on SubReport2 doesn't show, but if i activate that option on only 1 of the subreports, it shows all the data, but with stretching issues.

expected result (simplified):
| | |subdata3.1.1|
| |subdata1|subdata3.1.2|
| data1 | |subdata3.2.1|
| |subdata2|subdata3.2.2|
| | |subdata3.2.3|

Does anyone knows why the nested printonparent doesn't work, and if so, some workaround for it?

I'm in version 5.5 btw, and for technical reasons, can't update the for the coming months.

Thanks in advance,
Jo??o Ferreira

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 8:37PM
    wrote:
    I'm trying to make a report, where i need to make 2 nested subreports, but i need both to have PrintOnParent.
    Sorry, but you can't to do this

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.