Barcode component replacement

Hi all,

For years I am looking at when FR will fix barcode printing - barcode thin lines are not printed strong enough on 203 dpi thermal printers - at least not consistent. I have tried numerous combinations of scale and ratio ... . And so barcodes are usually very poorly readable - what a shame!
I am using Report Builder as it has excellent support for barcode printing, scaling, ratio - everything about barcodes just works there and you can rely on it 200%. It takes care of device DPI automatically and perfectly.

But FR has an option that is really great form me - Endless page height. So, looking at FR 6 demo I still see that barcode stuff has the same problems.
Can anyone please suggest if there is good third party barcode component / library for FR that works for you.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Simon

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 2:43PM
    Do you can read barcode when use TfrxPictureView with prepared barcode image?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.