Problem after orientation changing

Help me please, when i change the page orientation to all the pages on preview the memoview on a masterdata band behaves rarelly.

See atached picture

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:06AM
    Create and send small demo project with error to support@fast-report.com
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    GPI and Seth,Is this new issue related to the Support request I posted a few weeks back?

• gpigpi
    Confirmed. Your ticket #449070 was redirected to our developer. Resolving in progress
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    Thanks for the update GPI >
  • edited 12:06AM
    Hi again, thak you all for the help, i find the problem, but its not abut the page orientation or the margins.
    I have a masterData with a memoView:
    - StretchMode = smActualHeight
    - Align = baWidth
    in the same band several pictureView
    - Align = baRight

Some of the pictures are not visible, but the height of the memo its calculated with the space left of all the pictures and doesnt adjust to only the visibles ones.
    How can i solve this?

I put an exe ifle, the fr3, and some delphi files. hope some one can help me and thanks in advance.
  • edited 12:06AM
    I solve it changin the width to 0 instead of visible to false.
    But now the page number its incorrect, im going to start a new post to see if someone can help me with that.

Thans to all

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.