Fastreport changes text (uppercase/lowercase) in memo's

Hello,
I changed report in Fastreport 5 Demo (1.fr3) and I attached changed report.

What I did?
1. Added variable VERSION and set it to 1.
2. Change report title to "[IIF(<VERSION> = 1,'CUSTOMERS','Customers')]"
3. Added similar memo text to Page Header "[IIF(<VERSION> = 1,'Customers','Customers')]"

When I run report, in report title all letters are uppercase and that is OK, but in Page header are also in upper case???

Why Fastreport changed text to uppercase in Page header, when expression is in lowercase?

Thanks.

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 10:25PM
    Sasa wrote: »
    I changed report in Fastreport 5 Demo (1.fr3) and I attached changed report.
    Very strange, I assume you didn't make any changes to the Demo's Delphi code (Unit1.pas I think is the one)...
  • edited 10:25PM
    Polomint wrote: »
    Very strange, I assume you didn't make any changes to the Demo's Delphi code (Unit1.pas I think is the one)...
    No, I didn't make any changes to Delphi code.
    In fact, I noticed that behavior in my real application.
    I made similar thing in demo just to show to others that this is maybe a bug in Fast Report and that everybody can try it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.