Error on report print

edited August 2017 in FastReport .NET
<!--fonto:Tahoma--><span style="font-family:Tahoma"><!--/fonto-->
Hello everybody, How are you?

I'm having some errors in Fast Report passing the values ​​to my parameters by Visual Studio 2015. The error occurs in my parameter that gets the string connection.

The values ​​work if they are configured via the Data Wizard (image1). However, if I set the parameter through Visual Studio, this message happens (image 2).

Image 3 shows my code currently. Image 4 shows that if I put the line report1.SetParameterValue ("connection1", con) below the report1.Load (dir) line a new error occurs. Could you please help me? Thanks. fontc-->

Comments

• Assuming here you're using ASP.Net?

Anyway this is what I've used in an old ASP.Net project that loads and runs arbitrary reports;
                    for (int i = 0; i < report1.Report.Dictionary.Connections.Count; i++)
                        report1.Report.Dictionary.Connections[i].ConnectionString = "<some connection string>";

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.