Using CopyName# global variable in frxBarCodeView object (Expresion)

edited 11:17PM in FastReport 4.0
Hi,
I need to use CopyName# global variable to print different barcode depending on number of copies.
What I want to achieve is to print LOT_NO+CopyName#, so if I choose to print 100 copies for product with lot number 12345, it would be printed 100 copies of barcode 12345001, 12345002 ... 12345100.
If I use Memo object everything is OK, but I need a barcode to be generated. If I pass CopyName# in Expresion of a barcode it prints only default value.

Any Help please?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 11:17PM
    CopyName# works with TfrxCustomMemoView only. Use TfrxReport.OnPrintPage to modify TfrxBarcodeView during printing

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.