fp3 export error

edited August 2017 in FastReport 4.0
Hi,

I have a saved FP3 report which I need to export to PDF. The content (memo area) contains only Terminal fonts, and the footer and header with Tahoma. When exported to formats such as RTF or PDF, only the header and footer are visible. The report looks ok with previewer, of course.

I have checked the raw content of RTF with notepad and could not found the content in the exported file.

I have tried to export using the VCL Previewer and the FastReport Viewer downloaded from Fast Reports homepage, both gave me same result.

Have tried to run tests above in Windows 7 x64 and Windows XP x86. Both to no avail.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

ST

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 5:08PM
    Please attach your fp3 first
  • edited 5:08PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Please attach your fp3 first

Hi gpi,

Tried to upload it here but failed.
    Please download from my dropbox.
    TIA.

ST
  • gpigpi
    Works OK with latest FR 5.6.3
  • edited 5:08PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Works OK with latest FR 5.6.3

Oh man, yes you are right..just downloaded the trial of FR 5 and it worked...any solution for FR 4?
  • gpigpi
    Try to use TfrxMemoView without HTML tags instead of TfrxRichView

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.