multiple memos

greetings
I work with Fr2.47 and Delphi 7, I need to create a dynamic report that supports several Groups levels:
- Group Header
--Grooup Header
--- Master dates
--Group Footer
- Group Footer

My problem is that when many fields exist in the Master Data, when creating them dynamically some they are located outside of page they are not printed well.

As I can get that the Memos (TfrMemoView) that leave the width of the page they are printed in another page. This happens when I use the Cross Data, but I need to contain multiple group levels

thank you for the help

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 2:48AM
    Hi The basic design of a cross tab allows for that to happen it checks page width and puts overspill on a separate page.
    When creating other reports on the fly at runtime the programmer is responsible for fitting everything to the design page width.
    regards
    gord ;)
  • edited 2:48AM
    Hi

The problem is that I have nested groups and many fields to show and the width of the page doesn't allow to place them, and I don't know how to adjust them to a new page

How Can I on master data band to adjust multiple fields if they don't fit in width of the page?

thanks
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 2:48AM
    duplicate pages page1 contains what will fit page2 contains balance
    set report component to rtmultiple and set its dataset properties.
    regards
    gord

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.