Inherited Report And Parameter

edited July 2017 in FastReport 4.0
Hello
I have two reports and three tables.Tables are following:

pWMO0L.png

I am using inherited report.Appeal Date must be inherited from other report.I want to send ID in table patient to PATIENT_ID in table APPEAL.
I tried to use parameter but I failed.

Please help me!!!

What can I use?How can I solve this problem?

Thanks...

Comments

• edited July 2017
    I tried to use relation but it display all records but I want to display specific recors.
  • edited 9:04PM
    Actual
  • gpigpi
    edited 9:04PM
    It seems you don't need inherited report, you should create one SQL which will select all data you need
    wrote:
    I tried to use relation but it display all records but I want to display specific recors
    use WHERE in the SQL
  • edited 9:04PM
    gpi wrote: »
    It seems you don't need inherited report, you should create one SQL which will select all data you need
    gpi wrote: »
    I tried to use relation but it display all records but I want to display specific recors
    use WHERE in the SQL

I have to use inherited report because it is my task.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.