Show pagebreak in table

Hi everybody,

I have a table with a richtext column and I would like to know wether it possible to tell from the prepared report where the page break is coming for showing it directly in the table.
That would be quite useful so that I can format the text as it should be shown when creating the report.

Best regards...

Mirko

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 10:15PM
    Attach your report template (fr3), prepared report (fp3) and a sample what you want to get
  • edited April 2017
    Sorry did not prepare anything yet but the question is: Is there a chance to get the point where a pagebreak occurs on before print lets say and transport that back into a table inserting a row to show that a pagebreak occurs.

That would be super useful because I do not always need to preview the report showing the pagebreak re-adjust my table to have a nice formatiing in the text preview it again, perhaps do some other adjustments preview it again... you know what I mean.

Best regards...

Mirko
  • gpigpi
    edited 10:15PM
    No, FR doesn't have such feature

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.