Dot Matrix w/ preprinted forms Text object alignment issue

edited 4:07AM in FastReport 4.0
I'm creating a report to match a preprinted tractor feed form. The printed form uses simple columns/rows which don't align to my Fastreports fields exactly. I've started the report Wizard as a Dot-Matrix report. On the printout one field is perfectly aligned but the next are 1 or 2 pixels off. The tractor feed preprinted table appears to be close to 4.5 LPI, which my printer supports 8 or 10 LPI natively. Is there some method to keep the Dot Matrix report but adjust the Fields? I've already unchecked the Align to Grid but doesn't allow micro adjustments of the Dot Matrix Text Objects.

Thanks
-Tony

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 4:07AM
    Try to use TfrxDMPCommand to control printer's line feed

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.