Conditional Highlighting of footer

edited March 2017 in FastReport 4.0
Hi,
I have found how to alternate line colours in the main body of the band using the highlight conditional expression <Line> mod 1 = 2

However I have 1 more line printed in the footer, and I need to alternate its highlight colour, based on the colour of the last line in the main body of the band. If you see the attached photo you will see what I mean. the line called slash is part of the footer. for CS1 band it appears correctly (white after blue highlighting) however for Edger 1 band it is wrong (white after white highlighting).

How do I go about alternating it's colour based on the colour of the last line in the bands main body?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited March 2017
    Use script variable. See attach
  • edited 8:52PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Use script variable. See attach

Thanks, that's more or less what I did and it works perfectly.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.