Font quality when exporting to PDF

I use Fast Reports V4 and Acrobat X Pro.

When I export a report to PDF, the font quality is affected, with characters either too close together or too far apart. When viewing the report before exporting it looks perfect, but not so once exported. I assume the problem is with the font type being affected when exporting. What options can I try to keep the report quality just as good once exported to PDF?

An example is attached.

Thanks

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 9:13AM
    TfrxMemoView with AllawHTMLTags = TRue and TfrxRichView are exported to PDF as images. You can't to change thes behavior. Try to export with "Print optimized" option
  • edited 9:13AM
    gpi wrote: »
    TfrxMemoView with AllawHTMLTags = TRue and TfrxRichView are exported to PDF as images. You can't to change thes behavior. Try to export with "Print optimized" option

Thanks. Tried this but no better.
  • gpigpi
    edited 9:13AM
    Use PDF printer instead of TfrxPDFExport filter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.