Incomplete bar code in another PVC card printer

edited 7:12PM in FastReport 4.0
Hi.
When using HID Fargo DTC 1000 PVC card printer, the bar code is working fine.
After changing to DataCard XPS Card Printer (6.2.456.0) the bar code is incomplete (picture attached).
The thick strokes were honed and fine lines are gone! On the computer screen is right. When printing the error hapens. The workaround was first to print to PDF and then send the file to the printer from another program. Thus, the impression stays correct. But I'd like to print directly from FastReport.
Is the problem inside FastReport or the problem is in printer driver?
Thank you!

Comments

• edited 7:12PM
    Helder wrote: »
    Hi.
    When using HID Fargo DTC 1000 PVC card printer, the bar code is working fine.
    After changing to DataCard XPS Card Printer (6.2.456.0) the bar code is incomplete (picture attached).
    The thick strokes were honed and fine lines are gone! On the computer screen is right. When printing the error hapens. The workaround was first to print to PDF and then send the file to the printer from another program. Thus, the impression stays correct. But I'd like to print directly from FastReport.
    Is the problem inside FastReport or the problem is in printer driver?
    Thank you!

I have the same issue, the support does not get solve it, I did test in another software and all works fine. The barcode and lines fails. I have latest version of the FastReport and issue persist.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.