Minimum barcode line width

OrionizerOrionizer North Carolina
Does anyone know how to set the minimum barcode line width? I have tried increasing the zoom level, but the thinnest lines are still much too thin to read from more than about a foot away...

Comments

• OrionizerOrionizer North Carolina
    edited 8:16PM
    Just as a note, I have used ReportBuilder and it DOES allow for specifying the minimum barcode line width. It has the following configuration options:

Type: (ex Code 39)
    Orientation: (ex Left to Right)
    Bar Width: (default to 0.01 - setting this to .015 or .018 does the trick for me)
    Width Bar Ratio: (ex 3)

As you can see from above, the BAR WIDTH parameter is what I am trying to find in FastReports.

I thought this might help clarify my problem if anyone has ReportBuilder installed so they can see the problem.

Thanks in advance!!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.