Options of designer

Hello,

my 1st post [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I create a report dynamic during Application Access: FReport := TFrxReport.Create(self); The I load the report from a blob (oracle) After that I start the designer to edit this report: FReport.DesignReport(true); works fine. But what I want: I do not need the question to save the report, because I save it in the Database. How to disable that? Regards mcinternet[/img]

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 4:15AM
    FReport := TFrxReport.Create(self);
    // now that youhave created the report object
    //set any options here
    frreport.storeindfm := false;
  • gpigpi
    edited 4:15AM
    wrote:
    But what I want: I do not need the question to save the report, because I save it in the Database. How to disable that?
    You don't need to disable this close query
    function TForm1.frxDesigner1SaveReport(Report: TfrxReport;
      SaveAs: Boolean): Boolean;
    var
      memStream:TMemoryStream;
    begin
       if not SaveAs then
       try
         memStream:=TMemoryStream.Create;
         frxReport1.SaveToStream(memStream);
         memStream.Position:=0;
         ADOTable1.Edit;
         ADOTable1ReportBLOB.LoadFromStream(memStream);
         ADOTable1.Post;
       finally
         memStream.Free;
       end;
    end;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.